We are currently only accepting new VIRTUAL training clients. In person training is booked out until 2022. If you'd like to wait for in person training you can join the waitlist!
Work with us in person!
COVID-19 Update. Both Rachel and Stephanie are fully vaccinated. If you are also vaccinated we will go without masks. Although we are happy to wear masks if that is what you'd prefer!
We have also made the switch to initial sessions being held virtually and then follow up sessions are held in person.
How it works:
All initial training sessions are held virtually.
Follow up sessions are either held at your home or a pre specified real life setting.
In person sessions will consist of:
- Discussion, We will ask a lot of questions to make sure we understand all the details about your dogs behavior
- Training, Depending on your dog we may work the dog first to show you how the training works and then have you do the training with your dog. Or we may just give you specific instructions for training and coach you as you train your dog. We will adapt to meet you and your dog as learners
- Homework, It's up to you to implement the training we show you into your everyday life. We will expect you to be doing the training in between our sessions
- Support, You will get full access to our "Virtual Training Library" that has how-to videos and written explanations for all the training exercises we will teach you!
Rachel's Service Area
North Denver, Thornton, Westminster.
Steph's Service Area
Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Centennial, Englewood.
Outside of our service area?
We will both travel outside of our normal service range but this will inquire an additional $25, one time charge.
Rachel's extended service area:
Arvada, Broomfield and Brighton
Steph's extended service area:
Castle Pines, South Denver, South Aurora and Lakewood
Ready to get started?
In person training sessions are sold in packages of 5 sessions. The initial session will be 90 minutes and held virtually. Follow up sessions will be 90 minutes and held in person
What you can expect to learn.
- Training skills and mechanics that you will use throughout your dogs life
- Management strategies to prevent the unwanted behaviors
- Observation skills to understand your dog better
- Easy to implement training plans to see improved behavior from your dog
Our training specialties:
Puppies: We will help you take full advantage of your puppies socialization window so you can lay the foundation for a well balanced and well mannered adult dog.
Adult Dogs: We love working with dogs you've had since they were a puppy but you're ready to do more training with now.
Rescue Dogs: Just rescued a dog? We love being a part of the journey and giving you the tools to met your rescue dog where they are and help build the confidence and skills they'll need for their new life with you!
Reactive Dogs: Does your dog lunge, bark, generally lose it more often than you would like? WE GOT YOU! Reactivity is one of our favorite behaviors to work with. (We've literally coached 100's of reactive dog teams)
Aggressive Dogs: Has your dog recently bit someone? Another dog? Another animal? You? We have extensive experience with dogs who act aggressively to the point of physically damaging another being.
Fearful Dogs: Is your dog fearful of a lot? We love taking things slow and giving fearful dogs the skills to blossom and trust their worlds.