will consist of:
- Discussion, We will ask a lot of questions to make sure we understand all the details about your dogs behavior
- Training, We will have you turn your computer or phone so we can see you and your dog. We will then give you specific instructions for training and coach you as you train your dog
- Homework, It's up to you to implement the training we show you into your everyday life
- Monitored Progress, You will be asked to take multiple videos of your dogs behavior and your training sessions so we can make sure your skills and progress are where they need to be
- Support, You will get full access to our "Virtual Training Library" that has how-to videos and written explanations for all the training exercises we will teach you!
- Virtual training is done via Zoom.
What you can expect to learn from our virtual sessions.
- Training skills and mechanics that you will use throughout your dogs life
- Management strategies to prevent the unwanted behaviors
- Observation skills to understand your dog better
- Easy to implement training plans to see improved behavior from your dog